e-commerce Photographer Melbourne
Photographer in Melbourne specialising in ecommerce fashion and product photography.
Selling online is a growth industry and heavily image driven. Increasingly, buyers are becoming comfortable parting with their cash through ecommerce transactions and this is driven by a few main factors:
- Transparent returns policy on your website
- Multiple touch points in your marketing, particularly a referral or a like from the customer’s circle.
- Comprehensive images of your product or garment, so detailed that the viewer almost feels as if they’ve held it.
ecommerce photography doesn’t differ greatly from regular product or campaign photography. There are some considerations due to the fact that the image will be compressed and some detail may be lost. To compensate for this you will need:
- Very careful lighting and focus
- Close-ups of textures and details
- Simple composition without too many distracting features
I have great packages for ongoing ecommerce clients, so if you shoot multiple times in a year and would like to chat about your needs please get in touch 🙂